Specific summary privacy policies are progressively referred to or visualized in the website pages, set up for particular services by request and for which there are forms for the collection of data.
Please note, moreover, that, in order to provide a complete service, our website may contain links to other websites not managed by Blulink S.r.l. Blulink S.r.l. is not liable for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files not conforming to the legal provision in force and in compliance with the Privacy legislation, on the part of sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Data subjects: users of the Blulink website
Blulink S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to, and by the effect of, arts. 13 and 14 of European Regulation 2016/679, herewith informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regards to the processing of personal data and that said processing shall be characterized by the principles of lawfulness, fairness and transparency and the safeguarding of your confidentiality and your rights.
The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise acquired in relation to use of the site shall be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned regulations and the obligations of confidentiality therein provided for.
Type of data processed
a) Browsing data
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this website acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning, the transmission of which is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
It is information which is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its nature could, through processes and associations with data held by third parties, permit the users’ identification. This data category includes the IP addresses or the domain names used by users connecting with the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, etc.
These data are used solely for the purpose of obtaining statistical information on use of the site and reside permanently on the third party server (hosting provider). The data could be used for ascertaining liability in the event of alleged cybercrime to the detriment of the site.
Purposes of the processing
Your data collected during browsing are processed for the following purposes:
1) the performance of operations strictly connected to, and necessary for, the management of relations with users and visitors to the site;
2) collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analyses, also in anonymous and/or aggregate form; statistical analyses aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site;
3) sharing with social network managers the interaction achieved and the Usage Data relating to the pages where cookies are installed which integrate software functions or products.
4) improve the browsing experience in order to send services and advertising messages in line with the preferences shown during browsing
The processing of data for the accomplishment of the purposes as per point 1 and 2 is necessary in order to fulfil your request and any refusal may limit and/or prevent full use of functionalities and services available on the website .
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING SYSTEMS
Method of processing: personal data are processed with manual and electronic tools, through automated systems and also through cookies for the time strictly necessary to accomplish the purposes for which they have been collected. Every processing operation occurs in compliance with the procedures as per arts. 6 and 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided for.
Processing operations connected to the web services are carried out at the server located at the external provider (the name is available by contacting the Data Controller) and are stored at the sites where the physical servers are situated.
USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Communication: your data are processed inside the company by person authorized and appointed by the Data Controller and can be communicated to third parties, in particular, to:
- external parties that provide cloud services;
- suppliers of technical assistance services;
- third party service providers
Dissemination: your data shall not be disseminated
The Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Blulink S.r.l. (Via Cirillo Manicardi, 2 , 42124 Reggio Emilia (RE); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 0522.511416; VAT: 01432110359) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
Other company data: REA RE-185115 – Tax Code and registration number 01432110359 – share capital f.p. Euro 10,400.00
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller or from the Data Protection Officer the erasure (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification and the portability of the data, and opposition to the processing of personal data pertaining to you, as well as, in general, to exercise all the rights provided for by arts. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR and request the complete list of data processors by writing to email@example.com. You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Data Subject
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and disclosure of such data in intelligible form, and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The data subject has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied if the data are processed by electronic devices;
- the identification data concerning the Data Controller, the Data Processors and the representative designated as per article 5, comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data as designated representative in the State’s territory, as data processors or as persons in charge of the processing.
- The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of the data.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the