- No categories
Quarta EVO Risk Assessment
Risk Assessment (software risk management)
In compliance with the statutory requirements of Legislative Decree 81/08 in terms of health and safety on work environments, this module provides an analytical tool for identifying preventive measures and priorities for action for the control and improvement planning of corporate security. software risk management
An effective approach to the System Security Management is the rigorous identification of hazards and associated risks.
This allows an appropriate assessment of the same, with respect to job and place in order to get a more focused understanding of risk and a more conscious response strategy.
The module allows you to first identify the hazards and exposed subjects, identifying the tasks involved, and placing their Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Each risk factor is associated with a matrix for the estimate of risks.
Features and Benefits
You can configure different types of impacts of hazards, the two main ones are:
- safety hazards – accident ( caused by mechanical , electrical , facilities, etc. .. );
- health hazards – occupational disease (hazardous substances , physical agents , chemical agents).
After the detailed Risk Assessment, we proceed to prepare document for the determination of a global index and the identification of preventive measures.
The RISK ASSESSMENT DOCUMENT
The systematic assessment of the risks giving rise to a rich and detailed document, divided into sections of qualitative and quantitative information that can be associated with any enterprise-level risks (company, plant , department, machine , etc.). , submitted to workflow and lifecycle that allows you to:
- describe the risks in the cost center being assessed;
- identify the risk estimation matrix (even for different risk factor );
- identify the activities and tasks;
- collect all the materials;
- identify the employees for each activity / task;
- identify the hazards , the risks of exposure , the impact of training;
- configure the logic of the determination of the overall risk;
- consolidate the calculations carried out in the course of the analysis as indices in the registry.
The quantitative risk assessment, as it is known, is the product of the probability of exposure to the risk ( probability of occurrence of the event accidental ) and the severity of the possible consequences, ie the damage (R = P * D).
- Master data base ( hazards, classes, centers, classes and risk factors, protective equipment );
- Arrays of risk assessment ( interpretation criteria , thresholds);
- Identification of a global index of risk exposure to tasks;
- Calculation of the risk of injury;
- Calculation of the risk of disease;
- Planning of activities;
- Management of corrective measures;
- Print file with the possibility to configure the individual sections to be printed.